Sunday 22 February 2009

enchanted paper muses...

Eirene -one of the Horae
(one of three goddesses controlling orderly life)
she is the personification of peace

Elen - The Grail Maiden
Elaine (Lily-Maid) a virgin goddess of beauty and the moon
Still some touches to do but almost complete ....I just needed to share x
blessed be
Trace )O(
The voice

I hear your voice on the windAnd I here you call out my name...

'Listen my child!' you say to me,'I am The Voice of your history,Be not afraid- come follow me,
Answer my call and I'll set you free.'

I am The Voice in the wind and the pouring rain,I am The Voice of your hunger and pain;
I am The Voice that always is calling you,I am The Voice- I will remain.

I am The Voice in the fields when the summer's gone,
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow;
Ne'er do I sleep throuought all the cold winter long;
I am the force that in springtime will grow.

I am The Voice of the past that will always be,
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields;I am The Voice of the future....
Bring me your peace, bring me your peace, and my wounds they will heal.
I am The Voice in the wind and the pouring rain,
I am The Voice of your hunger and pain;
I am The Voice that always is calling you,I am The Voice.

I am The Voice of the past that will always beI am The Voice of your hunger and pain;
I am The Voice of the future...

I am The Voice...
I am The Voice...
I am The Voice....
Song
- by Lisa Kelly
its beautiful.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do look very angelic! There dreamy and beautiful!