Monday 23 February 2009

I am a canna flower...


This is What Kind Of Flower You Are .....


a Canna


"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
I found this an interesting result as in my mind
(during a visualisation technique - from a head massage course)
I saw a red slender , delicate looking flower growing upon banks by a waterfall..I did not know the type of flower but it could be the canna as so alike...hmmmm....interesting
I read it was an exotic rainforest flower....lovely..must be lots of waterfalls nearby! :)
Why dont you take the quiz...on right side of blog lower down - just click upon the picture ...
bright blessings...Trace x

1 comment:

jasmoonbutterfly said...

blessings Alessandra...
thank you I am pleased you enjoyed and visted....look forward to you visiting again x