Wednesday 24 August 2016

Catching up with art

Hi everyone :o) 
It's been quite some time since I've sketched in my journal. Writing has been a priority, but I finally dug out the watercolour crayons and let my creativity flow onto the pages. Yay! I wasn't sure where it would take me, but I'm happy with the outcome of the brief playtime. Hopefully, in the near future, I will make some art dolls again. 
Words and line drawing
sketches
Adding a splash of colour
 The Mystic ~ As above, so below 
Made of stars ~ Her galaxies are flowers
 Alice's Wonderland of Love
 I'm not sure why, but I drew their eyes out of proportion. They remind me of caricatures.
The one on the left of my niece, Heidi. :o) 
 Below, I thought I would try something different.  Rainbow aura ~ the soul of a lost star. In the book, the character, Chance, reminds Bea that his hand will always be in hers. It is a promise that his soul will find hers even in the darkest times. He asks her to keep her light bright.

Love and light,
Trace
xoxo

No comments: